Sunday, February 12, 2006

Welcome to my world of blogging!

Hi everyone! I decided to start this blog when I was in my weekend class, where we got on the teacher's blog to do our follow up work. So now I am part of the high tech society, and will be learning all the advantages of this new fun adventure. Join me! ---Sara

1 comment:

Sara P said...

Well, it has been just over a year since I created my first blog, and I have done nothing with it all that time. So, following the example of my daughter Emily, I decided to get back at it and see if I can do something with it this year. However, things have changed, and I cannot even access things and see where to post something new. What a novice I am! Plus, instead of seeing where to click on a quick link, all I see is lines of little squares. Where is the expert blogger when I need her? Oh...she's still in India! I hope it's not another year before I get this going again, because there are lots of things I would be blogging if I could figure it all out. ---SeoulSisterSara myself