


It's time to finally try a posting. I'm sitting up late tonight at the computer, and have just spent a pleasant hour catching up on several OTHER friends' blogs all around the planet...and wondering why I keep putting off my own updates...so now is the time...while nothing else is pressing on my schedule, for once.
Life this fall, upon my return to Korea after the summer in the States, became more hectic than ever. I expected it to be that way, but I feel like I'm trying to keep up with a cart rolling downhill, out of my control. The problem is, I don't want to give up any of the action. It's all too fun.
Here are a few photos to show what we have been doing lately. Of course, some of my more recent shots are still on the camera, yet to be downloaded, so we'll go back a few months on this posting, and bring it up to fall/winter next time around...Enjoy!
These photos speak for themselves, but for you that don't know all my family, the pix are:
*Jenn and our son Daniel right after exiting the Salt Lake Temple on their wedding day, Sep 13, 2008--a glorious event!
*The Big-Eyed Baby Boy, our precious grandson Calvin Craig Potter, about 3 months old
*The Happy Michael and Eleanor Potter Family on Calvin's blessing day (Aug 31st in Grandparent Rossells' home in La Verne, California)
*Getting Calvin and his Great-grandad acquainted that same week in Granada Hills, CA (my childhood home)
*The uniting of two happy families at the "Blue and Brown Bash" for Daniel and Jenn Sep 13 in Sandy, Utah
More to come...Now I'm in the mood!
Blessings to all of us....sjp



2 comments:
Such happy family events! Congratulations on all of them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am flattered that you clicked your way over there. :) I will have to keep up with you on your blog more too. Looks like you are still enjoying Seoul!
Post a Comment