How did I find myself in the middle of such a fast-working society?! I come here to my blog at times, to pull it all together in my slow-working brain, and try to get some perspective from everything happening to me, and around me. You may learn something as you roam through my posts here, as I know I learn from yours. Share with me with your comments-- profound or ordinary--- which are always welcome!
Books recently read
A Year Down Yonder
Better Than You Think You Are
Book of Mormon
Doctrine & Covenants
From the East
Goodbye, Vietnam
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Jacob Have I Loved
My Brother Sam is Dead
My Side of the Mountain
Running With Angels
Shadow Spinner
Surviving the Applewhites
Teaching with Love and Logic
The Alchemist
The American St. Nick
The Christmas Box
The Giver
The Hiding Place
The Trumpet of the Swan
Tuck Everlasting
Tuesdays With Morrie
"These are a few of my favorite things....."
cooking with fresh veges
cherry blossoms in early April
brlilliant autumn leaves
clear blue skies (a rarity in Korea)
Friday evening dates (happy hour and a free movie)
No comments:
Post a Comment